Friday, April 23, 2010

I Have A Blog?

Remember me? :) I just haven't done a heck of a lot of crafting in the past few months, but I will show you what I have done.

My lovely sister asked me to make her graduation announcements! I was so pleased she asked me. It means somebody likes my work! ;) I was slightly nervous at the beginning because I did not have access to the internet and therefore couldn't use my beloved Splitcoast Stampers as inspiration. Yup, this whole deal had to come straight from my brain. But thankfully, with the few requests that she had, I was able to come up with a design that she loved fairly quickly!

This is the front of the card:
Sheri composed a cute little poem regarding her choice of major (Nutrition) and we included it inside the announcement.
The back (Jeremiah 29:11):

Sheri loves her announcements and I'm just so thankful I was able to do this for her. :) Graduation is one week away and I couldn't be more proud of her! Next huge project: wedding invitations. ;)


1 comment:

Jenilee said...

they look great! I love the verse on the back... so perfect for a graduation!