Saturday, September 12, 2009

It's Beginning To Look Alot Like Christmas!

I know, I know. That's so original. It's true, though! But before we get to that, here are a couple of projects I've worked on for the craft show. (Which, by the way, I found out is October 17. More details on that soon.)

First, here's a card I created using "A Tree For All Seasons" stamp set. I love, LOVE the stamp set! It is just so cute and I love using it.

For this simple and quick project, I used a Stampin' Up! rub-on. I love rub-ons. :) This is just a cute little jar that you can use to put little candies in and give as a gift, or you can store small craft items like brads or buttons. It sure looks cuter than a plain, naked glass jar!

I love notebooks. Always have. But spend a little time with one and give it some tender loving care and voila! They go from drab to fab!

Now for the Christmas stuff. :) It's the most wonderful time of the year!!! I decided (with the help of my mom) I need to have a good selection of Christmas cards/crafts available at the craft show seeing as how it's so close to December.

This first card I created around the bow. I was just playing around with ribbon and decided to make a bow and here's what I ended up with:
I love this next one. I love it so much I decided to make 4 identical cards to sell as a set. It just makes me want to go make a mug of hot chocolate and curl up on the couch with my sweetie to admire the twinkling lights on the Christmas tree. :)
Here's the "Tree For All Seasons" again:
Such a romantic wreath, right?! I got the idea for the wreath from Splitcoast, but the card design is mine.
There you have it! That's what I've been working on for the past few weeks in between all the birthday celebrations. :)

Happy crafting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Work!!!!

Ellen E.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love them all!!! You are so talented! :D

Mom