Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ketchup

Oddly enough, I need to do a little "catch up" post like MckMama. Except mine's of a totally different nature.

This first card I made for my sweet friend, Arelys, for her birthday. I used some pink felt self-adhesive flowers. It's really cool and I enjoy the look.
This next card was for my husband for Father's Day. Our daughter, son, dog, and myself are represented on this card. I was at a loss as to what to do with the middle square. It occured to me later that I had some tiny alphabet stickers I could have used. But oh well. He really liked the card.
I love LOVE this one. This was my sister-in-law's birthday card. I love this paper from Stampin' Up! And the stripe ribbon I just happened to have lying around just matches perfectly. I love it!

Happy crafting!

No comments: